Last week we had the pleasure of sitting down with the lovely Marie-Astrid Dubant of The Chapel Group, a Vancouver based company invested in helping couples say, “I Do” with personalized ceremonies. Our goal was to find out more about how The Chapel Group could help Terminal City Club couples looking to tie the knot.
While many couples are familiar with The Chapels’ local ceremony venues (Minoru Chapel, Queen Elizabeth Park, & Stanley Park), many don’t know that The Chapels also offers custom wedding ceremony services for any wedding ceremony location throughout the city (i.e. Terminal City Club..nudge, nudge..)!
Here’s just a few of the things you can expect when arranging your wedding ceremony services with The Chapel Group:
- professional and caring roster of experienced wedding officiants
- complimentary consultation before you book
- wedding officiant in attendance at your wedding rehearsal
- option to add live music (pianist, violinists, and more)
- option to add traditional and personalized elements into the ceremony
- services in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese or English
- Spanish & Korean translation services
We were thrilled to see the options available to couples looking for a more personalized ceremony experience for their day. We were even more excited to see just how passionate Marie and her team are about the services they provide. They love helping couples through such an important tradition and understand that each couple deserves a ceremony just as unique as their love.
Give them a call to arrange your complimentary consultation and be sure to let them know TCC sent you!